November 28, 2006

Cardio....OMG

As I sit here contemplating how I'm going to take my first step when I next get up from my chair, my face adorns a HUGE smile.
Today, unlike any other I accomplished something I've never done, EVER. I ran for 40 mins on the treadmill, 2.5 miles and 10 laps. I couldn't believe it, as I drew ever closer to my goal, the seconds seemed to tick slower and slower. God when is the finish ever going to get here, hearts panting, feet and legs feel like they're just going to fall off. So as I sit here and feel the pain of anticipation of walking, I am struck w/ a bout of pride and a huge sense of accomplishment, something I've never done before I accomplished today, only to make myself run even further next time.
What a great day, what an amazing feeling

1 comment:

BraveandCrazy said...

I am really proud of you baby! You are amazing. Thank you for working so hard to be healthy for Taegh and I:)

Good job!