November 26, 2006

Workout Week # 1 Day # 3

So Friday was kind of a slack day in the way of a workout, I did some reps here, a couple sets here and alot of jogging. It's amazing how even if you go to the gym and have a semi decent workout how good it can make you feel. I felt 10 x better than I did before I went to the gym. All in all a workout, is like a nice greasy breakfast the night after a drinking binge, you may not really want it, but you know deep down that when you're finished you will definitely feel alot better.

On a side note, the 116lb rottweiler that is described in my profile. Is no longer 116 lbs, she is 136 lbs, she grew 20lbs in a year, it's amazing how when you live with someone/ something, it's apparent changes aren't so noticeable on a daily occurring view.

No comments: