November 21, 2006

Working out Week # 1 Day 2

So apparently this book I'm reading isn't going to help. The workout (because I forgot to read it BEFORE I went to the gym) inlcuded biceps and triceps both of which I worked yesterday will be of no use to me today
So I made my own workout today, legs, back and of course another jaunt on the treadmill.
Hockey season (outdoor) is coming soon, we have a rink, 5 min walk from our house, last year I went out, but I was seriously out of shape and didn't enjoy it as much as I could've.
So this year, I've become determined not to be a lazy ass, and be out of breath panting after only 5 mins of hockey.
Today my work out consisted of
9 sets legs ( Squats , Leg Extensions & Lying Leg curl

1 comment:

BraveandCrazy said...

I am proud of you for working so hard! you can see a difference already! way to go babe! :)